http://gsc-research.de/gsc/research/hv_berichte/detailansicht/index.html?tx_mfcgsc_unternehmen[uid]=186 binäre optionen demokonto unbegrenzt What personal information does Public Accountant collect and how does it collect it?
The type of information that we collect and hold includes (but is not limited to) personal information about:
- individuals who use our services or purchase our magazine;
- individuals who call us;
- individuals who attend our conferences;
- individuals who enter our competitions and trade promotions;
- individuals who participate in marketing initiatives regarding our products and services;
- individuals who use our website or register on our website;
- other people who come into contact with Public Accountant.
The information we collect may include information such as the individual’s name, email address, telephone and/or facsimile number and postal address.
quali sono le migliore societ� “С“� –вЂ™� “вЂљ� –вЂ™� “С“� І� ‚С™� “вЂљ� –вЂ™� “С“� –вЂ™� “вЂљ�% How might Public Accountant use the personal information?
Generally, Public Accountant may use the personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide products and services to our readers;
- to communicate updates to the Public Accountant digital hub;
- to respond to requests, inquiries or applications;
- to evaluate, develop and enhance our digital hub and magazine;
- to conduct website and system administration, such as for the technical support of our the digital hub;
- to provide information to individuals about products or services that we think may be of interest to them; and
- to communicate special offers, promotions or market research surveys.
We may also use personal information for other purposes, however, this will only occur if you reasonably expect us to use the personal information for that other purpose and it is related to the original purpose of collection.
- Edge Custom publishing, publishers of Public Accountant;
- The Institute of Public Accountants, owners of Public Accountant;
- service providers or subcontractors including such organisations who provide data processing, billing services, printing and fulfilment operations;
- entities for whom we are acting as an agent or publisher, such as societies and our affiliated group companies;
- courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities as agreed or authorised by law;
- anyone authorised by our customers;
- our sponsors, conference speakers, exhibition conveners or venue providers.
http://broadwaybathrooms.com/?deribene=strategien-bin%C3%A4re-optionen-60-sekunden&850=53 Management and security of personal information.
Public Accountant takes reasonable steps to keep your personal information secure. We cannot guarantee that your personal information will be protected against unauthorised access or misuse, and do not accept any liability for the improper actions of unauthorised third parties.
In relation to the internet, while Public Accountant uses reasonable efforts to safeguard the privacy of your personal information, transmissions made by means of the internet cannot be made absolutely secure. Public Accountant assumes no responsibility for disclosure of data due to errors in transmission or by unauthorised third parties. Public Accountant also assumes no responsibility or liability for third parties such as advertisers or other entities who utilise banner ads and links from our website. If you click through a banner ad or link and submit your information to an advertiser, you will be subject to their own privacy policies.
We retain the personal information we collect from you for as long as the information is relevant to our business purposes as set out above or until you request that we remove the data by contacting our Privacy Officer at the address or telephone number set out below.
Our website collects information through the use of “cookies”. Cookies are anonymous, unique alphanumeric identifiers sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. The information we collect via cookies does not personally identify you, although it does identify your browser. We use this information to provide you with customised information when you visit our website, and to collect aggregated user data for the purposes of usage analysis, quality control and administering and improving the website. Aggregated data may be shared with third parties.
You can prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, be notified when you receive a new cookie, or disable cookies altogether by changing your browser’s preferences menu. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to use the customised functions on our website.
http://beachgroupcommercial.com/?kachalka=strategia-opzioni-binarie-60-secondi-metodo-martingein&a76=c2 Updating your personal information
Public Accountant endeavours to ensure that the personal information it holds about individuals is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact our Privacy Officer at the address or telephone number set out below if the information we hold about you requires changing or is out of date.
come iniziare a giocare in borsa Accessing personal information
Individuals may request a copy of the personal information that Public Accountant holds about them by contacting our Privacy Officer in writing at the address set out below.
If you have any questions or comments about our handling of your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer at:
IPA Privacy Officer
GPO Box 1637
MELBOURNE VIC 3001