The introduction of the ‘Netflix Tax’ bill to parliament signals the start of a long journey that will potentially seeRead more
Receive the latest Public Accountant news, opinion and features direct to your Inbox.
Subscribe to our bi-monthly Public Accountant magazine
- A smooth transitionThe shift to providing business advisory services may not be as hard as some accountants expect
- An innovator’s journeyIntuit Australia’s managing director Nicolette Maury has carved out her own way to the top
- Standing out from the massesHow can accounting firms utilise their marketing strategies to establish their own identity?
- Finding your wayWith the end to the accountants’ exemption looming large, accountants are faced with a big decision
- Banding TogetherAs the regional city of Benalla has grown, the family owned Smith Dosser has held its own
- Turning to the crowdSecuring finance and funding is one of the most critical issues for small businesses in Australia