Regardless of their size, past acquisitions are coming back to haunt the financial statements of a growing number of ASX-listedRead more
Receive the latest Public Accountant news, opinion and features direct to your Inbox.
Subscribe to our bi-monthly Public Accountant magazine
- Fit workers, fat profitsThere is significant evidence to suggest a healthy workforce can improve business performance.
- Political reality takes overThe stakes were high leading into 2016 federal budget, with the Turnbull government having only one
- A hot-pink passionDebra Anderson FIPA has gone back to basics. After a period of self-reflection and an introspective
- Finance made to measureShort-term lending is an established finance solution that SMEs and their advisers can use to solve
- Harnessing the global villageIf you take a holistic look at the accounting profession in Australia, it’s clear that change is in
- An Aussie leaderAussie’s James Symond has worked his way from the bottom to the top. After starting on the floor