A global recruitment firm says that employers of accountants prefer candidates with excellent communication skills on top of the prerequisiteRead more
Receive the latest Public Accountant news, opinion and features direct to your Inbox.
Subscribe to our bi-monthly Public Accountant magazine
- Fit workers, fat profitsThere is significant evidence to suggest a healthy workforce can improve business performance.
- A hot-pink passionDebra Anderson FIPA has gone back to basics. After a period of self-reflection and an introspective
- Finance made to measureShort-term lending is an established finance solution that SMEs and their advisers can use to solve
- Harnessing the global villageIf you take a holistic look at the accounting profession in Australia, it’s clear that change is in
- An Aussie leaderAussie’s James Symond has worked his way from the bottom to the top. After starting on the floor
- A full circleFrom prodigious violinist to the hot confines of a kitchen, IPA member Matt Hill has finally found