The ATO has revealed that 2,109 corporate entities paid a total of $45.7 billion in taxes in 2016-17, an increase
Maja Garaca Djurdjevic
Receive the latest Public Accountant news, opinion and features direct to your Inbox.
- Greg Sheridan
- Michelle Gibbings
- Maja Garaca Djurdjevic
- ‘Accountants don’t want to be giving medical advice’ – Jessica RachowAs a little girl, Jessica Rachow knew that she wanted to help people.
- No guarantees in superWhen the government announced its superannuation guarantee amnesty, it was to be a
- Gone fishingAccounting and MBA school enabled Nader Seifen to go from commercial roles to running a pizza
- Levelling the fieldTechnological change is diminishing the traditional advantages of size and scale from the big four
- Seize the dayAs the big four banks continue the exodus from their wealth management businesses, accountants have
- Back to schoolAfter taking time away from the office, Bridget Murray has set out to achieve a big goal – one that
- The power of communityJoe Fanto just wanted to find his roots. What he found led to an important role in his community
- Accountants abroad?The government changed its skilled working visa program earlier this year to incentivise firms to
- Finding a balanceCollins Hume partner Peter Fowler thought he had to choose between life and work. But in the end,
Subscribe to our bi-monthly Public Accountant magazine