Small business bill passes Parliament
http://www.jsaspecialists.com/?niomas=Fast-ways-to-get-money-online-are-legit&d90=e4 Parliament passed the Small Business Restructure Roll-over Bill yesterday to allow small businesses to amend their legal structure without concurrently attracting a capital gains tax liability.
vivir de opciones binarias maquina de ganar dinero “Small businesses will now be able to restructure their business without incurring an immediate tax bill,” minister for small business and assistant Treasurer Kelly O’Dwyer said.
enter site “The coalition is providing the right tools for small businesses to grow their business, and [this] legislation minimises complexity and risk.”
recherche site de rencontre en milieu rurale Ms O’Dwyer noted that the government has now delivered all of the tax measures promised in its $5.5 billion Growing Jobs and Small Business package in last year’s budget.
wow dating website “These new measures also complement the government’s National Innovation and Science Agenda, which provide a range of incentives for innovative start-ups to reach their potential,” she added.
opzioni binarie come aprire un conto “The government is reducing the burden of unnecessary red tape on small businesses.”
binäre optionen gewinn strategie The government’s 2015-16 budget Growing Jobs and Small Business package includes:
- tax cuts for all incorporated small businesses to 28.5 per cent;
- five per cent tax discount for unincorporated small businesses;
- cutting red tape on small business by simplifying the process for establishing and maintaining an employee share scheme;
- immediate deductibility of all eligible assets costing less than $20,000; and
- immediate deductibility of professional expenses for new small businesses.
http://mustangcipowebaruhaz.hu/?sisd=opzioni-binarie-ig&436=8f “The Turnbull Government is creating the right conditions for Australian small businesses to grow and the passage of the Bill is another example of this,” Ms O’Dwyer said.